Our costs fall into two two categories.
1. Fixed professional legal fees associated with a standard matter.*
2.Disbursements. These are out of pocket costs and includes items such as searches and settlement agency fees. There is no mark up on these items.
- Our professional legal fees for a standard Purchase or Sale are *fixed.
- Full disclosure by way of our Costs Disclosure Statement and a Costs Agreement as required under the Legal Profession Act 2004.
- We have full professional indemnity insurance for conveyancing work.
- We also have indemnity insurance for legal work associated with your conveyancing.
- We operate a fully audited trust account for your protection.
- We have fidelity insurance to protect you from misappropriation of funds.
- We can handle anything that happens! (If the wheels fall off because your purchaser suddenly decides not to proceed, or your vendor has damaged the house before settlement, who do you turn to? A licensed conveyancer will pack you off to a lawyer.) We are qualified to handle ALL legal matters.
NOTE: Legal work for such matters is not included in our fixed fee and may attract additional costs.
*NOTE: Circumstances may sometimes arise where legal work is required that is beyond what is included in our fixed-fee service. We reserve the right to charge additional costs in such circumstances. See our “Conveyancing Costs FAQ” for more information.